Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Life.My Everything
























They are my cure when I'm sick.They are the sweetest chocolate i ever had.They are my very strength,they are my love of my life.They are the most precious gift I've ever had.I am forever thankful to our Dear God, for having them. I'm so blessed enough seeing their happy faces.They are my handkerchief,who always wipe my tears.A tears of losing faith,a tears of failure,a tears of losing hope and a tears of everything.To my whole family, they may not read this one but I want to show the world of what makes me happy.To my dear and wonderful family,I cant promise you guys to make you happy every time but one thing I can assure you that I will love and protect you all from any ache.I am wishing and praying that we will be all together for the rest of our life.I LOVE YOU ALL♥

No comments:

Post a Comment